|Location is ideal for a day at the beach, the hot pools, exploring bush walks, checking our local arts and crafts, cafés and restaurants.
Home grown vegetables can be supplied for a fresh summer salad. Tuapiro Point, at the end of the road, with stunning views of the Tauranga Harbour, is only a short walk away and perfect for a picnic.
For a great lunch, the Rustic Pumpkin Café is just down the road, with Thai, Kiwi, and European food.
Activities within easy reach:
- 5 minutes: Katikati Mural Town of New Zealand
40 outdoor murals, sculptures and weavings, Doll museum, Heritage museum, Morton Estate Winery, Bird Gardens, Big Kauri tree, and Hot pools.
- 10 minutes: Waihi Beach and Anzac Bay
- 10 minutes: Athenree Hot Pools and Athenree Historical Homestead
- 10 minutes: Bush walks.
- 20 minutes: Waihi steam train and Gold Mine visits
- 35 minutes: Tauranga
- 40 minutes: Mt Maunganui Beaches and
Salt Hot Pools
- 45 minutes: Coromandel Peninsula / Whangamata
- 1 hour 15 minutes: Rotorua
A very affordable holiday in a very central location....